Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome nov! Goodbye oct!
Tired day... just back from outside. Sch was (Y) because of PPG, they never failed to make me happy everyday & also team-mates, all jokers :D I like working with friendly, funny team-mates :D Went to cut my fringe with mummyL and bought some things for ahpek. Trained to SGH, visit ahpek... the feeling of stepping in SGH after since i quitted, saw those familiar faces and to know they actually remember you, the feeling is (Y)(Y)(Y)! & dearest Ivy, bought a soft-toy & white chocolate for me as my bday present...super sweet one :D trained back to b.batok, went Westmall to buy goceries & i bought a bracelet...a v.regretted decision i made, feel kind of don't like & too expensive after i walked out :( i really need to learn save $$$ whenever got $$$ i'd spend it so quickly hmm... shall stop here... there's sch tmr siannn ttm. Bye, follow me daily on tumblr :)

No comments: