Monday, January 24, 2011

Well, have leave this space untouch for some time as im really busy. :D so let me recap as much as i can.
14th Jan Friday, Bugis & Orchard after i went back home after school. Reached home mins before 12mn, evaluation not done, rj and quiz anyhow bomb. But i got an A niceee ^.^v
15th Jan Saturday,Csc club, Jurong point.
17th Jan - 21st Jan School week as per normal, rush assignment & submission. Wednesday off day, nua whole day (Y) Friday evening, met up with my darl.gfs @ JP. Dinner @ Ding Tai Fung, shopped...
22nd Jan Saturday,Rebonding. Waited for more than 2hrs for my turn, when i already booked appt PISSED MAX! Sit for almost 4hours, outcome super,extremely,very flat :/
Yesterday, orchard again. I think my pocket hole keep expanding because i keep buy, buy & buy HAHA. But glad is, i managed to buy all my cny clothes already, now anticipating to cny only. For school, it going week 14 means going end of Y2S2 means going start of ut3 then HOLIDAY! (Y) Anyway gonna self-declare advance break for week 15 with Jo~ :D

Now that i know the answer, it hurts a little. Maybe it's better to know early than falling too deep in the end.

No comments: