Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Welcome 2011 :D

New resolutions:
  • All of my love ones to be happy & healthy.
  • Achieve/do well for exams and FYP.
  • Overcome all obstacles/challenges.
  • Lose weight & change for better (hahaha).


Summary of 2010:

Family, thanks to them i have spent 19 awesome years! Dad, although so many "beautiful words" came out whenever you speaks, always nagging at me abt how untidy & messy i am, calling me DUA BUI DANG GUI when sees me eat alot, and remember 2 years back the worst fight we exchanged i really hate you max... in a new year, hope you don't smoke & patron turf club too much hahaha... i love you v.v.v much! Mum, my dearest mummyL and LOW forever, v.glad to actually see our terms getting better these years... rmb years back, we always quarrel, fought and the day you beat me till super jialat :( but not forgetting those days we had those heart-heart talk and really once listen to me when i told you abt me & K. And also, you always make me so pekcek talking to you bcos either you never pay attention or not listening at all one! And since last year you got "hook-up" to particular activity, spent lots of money and your blood sweat money away... hope in a new year, you will be happy working in a new environment, save up your hard earn money, bring me go holiday and give me more pocket money hahaha... LOW, stay healthy i love you v.v.v much! Sis, we haven been in good terms since dk when (?) speaking less than 10 sentences a day sometimes, always quarrel, fight & see each other not happy and even we are in good term for some time, after that still back to the same uhs? in this 2011, hope our terms will improve, THINK WISELY of what you are doing and get married soon! i also love you v.much one!

Girlfriends, my darl.s... AmeliaTanXiangLin, friend since sec 1... the one who fell in love with math teacher and results fly str8 up so high all the way. One of the person who i spent most of my youth time with, many things happened during these years, misunderstanding happened almost cause our f/s to end and also happier times together. We grow up to become more mature, we know the do(s) & don't(s) and there to remind one another. There's even a period of time we were all in r/s something happened, we overcomed it and it also let us see through who is the true one and our f/s became stronger... Although we aren't really close time back, but you know now we are right? HEHE! I really miss those days before we enter poly life, those days when we aren't busy with our life, but spending quality times together. Rmb, im always here for you, any day/time you can sms/call me abt and share with me im at most willing to be a good-listener although i know you are v.strong girl but for sure there are times when life aren't good, people get emo too right! HAHA... in a new year, hope you will do well for your studies, last-long with your big man bf, and may our f/s will bloom bloom more! Also although recently we have been seeing each other more often which is a good thing (Y) but hope to have more outing, dinner together again soon, i love you v.v.v much darling! LynCheeLiyi, my 9years+ and counting on friend... the same thing, i miss those days before all of us were busy with our life... You are the one i would turn to and share my problems with and the advices and comfort you gave. I rmb times, when i call you up during late nights crying, you will always make effort to come out console and listen to my problems, although i know you are afraid walking alone in the dark... for these, i really appreciate alot. But...we have drifted so much, we hardly meet up now. You used to tell me your problems, although you haven been doing so, i hope that you are doing fine for everything...this means a happy Liyi now right? rmb i'll be there for you to share & listen to you like how you done for me. We have drifted so much, i miss you. In a new year, hope that we will meet up tgt with Amy, maybe just for a simple dinner or better to have outing often and wish you do well in your studies, everything you do and a healthier Liyi. Last but not least, i love you v.v.v much too darling! Power Rangers, Jackie, Atiqah, Zipei, Big Jo, Samantha, Ivy knowing you guys was great! Rmb those working days @ SGH, v.memorable period... All of you were like my big sisters at work, helping & looking after me, bought me gifts on my last day of work, all those little message in the card really touched me. Although most of us have drifted part, hope in 2011, we would gather more, wishing all of you best health & everything your do. I love you guys! Last but not least, wish 2011 will be a good, better & happy year for me! :D

No comments: