Sunday, January 9, 2011

Going second week of 2011, life has been resolving with school, exams, assignments and family. But i'm glad i have spent much quality time with my family as mummyL is on leave till mid Jan. As for school, exams, left 2 more papers to go next week and assignment due on around 2 weeks time in replacement of one paper and the assignment is really stressing me up... But spending time with my family somehow helped me de-stress and getaway from all those studies thingy. Just now, movie (The ghost must be crazy) with mummyL @ Westmall. 2 storylines, quite funny thou some part and some shocking parts preferred the 2nd story, much funnier. Shall off my lappy, pack my bag and washup to get ready for bed! There's school tmr, well it's always the monday blues right peeps? :(

3Years 4Months.

No comments: