Saturday, July 23, 2011

Seriously sometimes I wish I have the ability to support myself so that I don't have to ask for money from them and hear those annoying replies. They know that now everything prices are up etc and we have to dine out everyday 3 meals outside as they are working and they expect the money they gave per day is sufficient to cover the 3meals when its totally impossible! their mindset still focus on, aiyah school sell thing very cheap one lah, $2 food ; $0.50 drinks those kind when they don't even know buying breakfast itself like a bread & milk cost around $3 already and lunch? food + drink around $5 already. So if they give me a week basic allowance that standardlize with one day is how much, then after lunch left without much left for dinner, so I have to use 2nd day of allowance to pay for my 1st day of dinner and it just went on and that's the reason why I would request for more allowance when coming to end of the week as it's really insufficient. And impossible teenagers at our age, all you ask is go school, go home, do hmwk and sleep and the same routine went on for 365days right? we need some entertainments and these need money but knowing they won't give so we eat into our allowance which end up makes me much poorer and they don't know about it. And even I have to pay for my own handphone bill, how am i gonna survive with such little allowances, seriously fucked up life.

No comments: