Monday, November 28, 2011

Seems everyone has been keeping their blogs alive, except for me. Life since then has been filled with more downs than ups. What I have been through, changes me, drastically. Sometimes I could hardly recognise myself, the self that I used to be. Sometimes I always questioned myself with the same,old questions: "Was this a correct decision? ; Is this what I really want? ; Will everything I has done be worthwhile? & "Am I really feel happy?"... yet for all the times I questioned myself, there is no answer. They say what kills you will make you stronger but why what kills me make me weaker each day instead? I miss those days whereby days just simply simple, resolving with school, home, night jog & sleep and whole cycle repeats. Those days were simple yet I feel happy. But to let someone into my world finally after years of dwelling onto all the past, I never regretted because there were also happy days. But happy days don't last long just like an ice cream won't last forever, it melts. Everything changed, feelings changed, sets of thinkings changed & both of us has changed. We are just like a kite trying to fly and fight hard during the thunderstorm knowing that every single moment it will just snap off and fly away. In between all the quarrels, arguments & fights, I ended up with countless emotional breakdown and all of these has torn us apart. Is it true that once something is broken, it will no longer be able to mend it up anymore? I have tried my best for this r/s and you grew that mindset of me in this r/s. No matter good or bad I have done, nice or nasty, end up is always one conclusion which you will assume or accuse me of for being - that person you have about me in your mindset. I am not asking for too much, just treat me right make me feel what I have gone through is worthwhile. And do you know? I miss those days v.much.

No comments: